At Panorama Oral Surgery, Dr. Blair Dalgliesh is concerned with the diagnosis, nature and management of diseases and disorders of the oral soft tissues, jaw bones and surrounding tissues.
What are the Warning Signs of Oral Cancer?
Overall, cancer involving the head and neck region represents a very small amount of cancers reported each year.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please contact our office.
- Reddish patches
- Whitish patches
- A sore that fails to heal and bleeds easily
- A lump inside of the mouth
- Thickening on the skin lining insude the mouth
- A chronic sore throat or hoarseness
- Difficulty in chewing or swallowing